We’re analyzing the URL ecosia.org to check if this website is safe to browse. We can conclude that:
- Computer Threats: 0
- Identity Threats: 0
- Annoyance factors: 0
Google Safe Browsing
Google Safe Browsing also reports a clean score for this domain, so we can conclude that there’s No Malware or Phishing associated with this site.
Google Safe Browsing is a Google service that allows client applications to check URLs against Google’s constantly updated lists of insecure web resources. Examples of insecure web resources are social engineering sites (phishing and misleading sites) and sites that host malicious or unwanted software.
In terms of domain quality AVG antivirus flags this URL with the following score: Safe
SSL certificates are important to ensure your privacy protection when browsing and is used to encrypt transactions. Here are the results for this domain:
Not possible to check
Users worldwide are rating this site based on the trustworthiness and the safeness for children. The score is the following:
- Trustworthiness: 94
- Child Safety: 94
Any score over 80 should be good enough to ensure a safe browsing experience for you and for your children.
- This search engine is a truly superior choice because when you search with Ecosia.org, the company donates seedlings and saplings across the country, to be planted in a multitude of geographic locations, to better help our natural forests planet to continue increasing arborial wealth. Pass the word to everyone you know and everyone can get on ECOSIA.ORG -The search engine completely free, GREEN !!!
- This site is a search engine and does not irgentetwas Anstallten to install or store my data also is on the website any content that bad for children during
- As much as I like the cause of Ecosia using Yahoo! looking for that apparently is now actually Bing. Blechhh!
- Let’s help the environment with this search engine! The money raised through this search engine allows plant trees!
- A very good place … to grow!
*Should I care about this metric? Not necessarily, as score refers to the whole domain, and bigger domains like google.com or blogspot.com might have low scores due to a few dirty URLs.
This site has an average of 75350057,6891108 visitors per month globally, and is very popular in France, Germany, United States, United Kingdom and Spain. Normally, you should trust sites with big and global audiences, as well as sites with a lot of direct traffic. In the following graph You’ll be able to see how much of its traffic is direct (brand traffic)
Also, this site gets traffic from the following urls: wordpress.com, search.lilo.org, symbaloo.com, start.me and ecosia.zendesk.com. It’s very important to understand what are the main traffic sources to understand potential risks. Are the sites listed suspicious? Then you should be careful when accessing this domain