We’re analyzing the URL hentaihaven.orgto check if this website is safe to browse. We can conclude that:
- Computer Threats: 0
- Identity Threats: 0
- Annoyance factors: 0
Google Safe Browsing
Google Safe Browsing also reports a clean score for this domain, so we can conclude that there’s No Malware or Phishing associated with this site.
Google Safe Browsing is a Google service that allows client applications to check URLs against Google’s constantly updated lists of insecure web resources. Examples of insecure web resources are social engineering sites (phishing and misleading sites) and sites that host malicious or unwanted software.
In terms of domain quality AVG antivirus flags this URL with the following score: Safe
SSL certificates are important to ensure your privacy protection when browsing and is used to encrypt transactions. Here are the results for this domain:
Not possible to check
Users worldwide are rating this site based on the trustworthiness and the safeness for children. The score is the following:
- Trustworthiness: 89
- Child Safety: 10
Any score over 80 should be good enough to ensure a safe browsing experience for you and for your children.
- Hentaihaven.org is a good place to find high quality hentai and hentai obviously is not for anyone under 18 years (including me, hehe) .The site offers a variety of hentai to see the quality up to 1080p Full HD free downloads for personal entertainment when you do not have Internet or something.
- hentai website dedicated to translations, not exact translations, but enough to understand everything
- FAP new site would be great except pornhub is better
- I scanned Hentaihave.org with a series of security resources websites, and seems to be infected with malware. My antivirus also blocked a malware attack mining BitCoin “This https://kdowqlpt.info/main.js website is identified as infected with malware virus name … Application.BitCoinMiner.SX The website has been blocked success through the filter and Antimalware your computer is safe. “
- El malware ditected por Malwarebytes Anti-Malware: PUP.Optional.SearchProtectPUP.Optional.VitruvianPUP.Optional.SwiftSearchPUP.Optional.Komodia
*Should I care about this metric? Not necessarily, as score refers to the whole domain, and bigger domains like google.com or blogspot.com might have low scores due to a few dirty URLs.
This site has an average of 59848777,6362206 visitors per month globally, and is very popular in United States, Germany, United Kingdom, Brazil and Canada. Normally, you should trust sites with big and global audiences, as well as sites with a lot of direct traffic. In the following graph You’ll be able to see how much of its traffic is direct (brand traffic)
Also, this site gets traffic from the following urls: theporndude.com, toppornsites.com, funnyjunk.com, hh.cx and pr0gramm.com. It’s very important to understand what are the main traffic sources to understand potential risks. Are the sites listed suspicious? Then you should be careful when accessing this domain