We’re analyzing the URL http://mozilla.org to check if this website is safe to browse. We can conclude that:
- Computer Threats: 0
- Identity Threats: 0
- Annoyance factors: 0
Google Safe Browsing
Google Safe Browsing also reports a clean score for this domain, so we can conclude that there’s No Malware or Phishing associated with this site.
Google Safe Browsing is a Google service that allows client applications to check URLs against Google’s constantly updated lists of insecure web resources. Examples of insecure web resources are social engineering sites (phishing and misleading sites) and sites that host malicious or unwanted software.
In terms of domain quality (mozilla.org) AVG antivirus flags this URL with the following score: Safe
SSL certificates are important to ensure your privacy protection when browsing and is used to encrypt transactions. Here are the results for this domain:
It’s all good. We have not detected any issues.
Users worldwide are rating this site based on the trustworthiness and the safeness for children. The score is the following:
- Trustworthiness: 94
- Child Safety: 95
Any score over 80 should be good enough to ensure a safe browsing experience for you and for your children.
- The best browser I’ve used! Unlike Chrome, Firefox still allows you to import the extensions that are not its official web store and allows you to disable the connection WebRTC pairs. The connection between pairs WebRTC is a security vulnerability information DNS and VPN users proxy filtered. No wonder that Tor Browser uses the Firefox engine!
- In my opinion, Firefox is still, or just now an indispensable element anyway Browser.Und Thunderbird 1000 times better than anything else Wur Windows.
- Mozilla.org is home to one of the largest open source communities in the world code. On this site, you can download Firefox and other products, read blogs, find out about the mission of Mozilla, get support, and hundreds of other things.
- Firefox is the best browser. as it is developed by people from all over the world. It is safe and secure !!! each plug was me and you! without bisnessman and any other similar company.
- ;A great browser, which used to be very different from Chrome, but recently it has become increasingly similar. I personally use Chrome more, but FF is a good alternative.
*Should I care about this metric? Not necessarily, as score refers to the whole domain, and bigger domains like google.com or blogspot.com might have low scores due to a few dirty URLs.
This site has an average of 287.34M visitors per month globally, and is very popular in Germany, United States, Japan, Brazil and Russia. Normally, you should trust sites with big and global audiences, as well as sites with a lot of direct traffic. In the following graph You’ll be able to see how much of its traffic is direct (brand traffic)
Also, this site gets traffic from the following urls: videodownloaderpro.net, github.com, classroom.udacity.com, downloadhelper.net and indoxxi.net. It’s very important to understand what are the main traffic sources to understand potential risks. Are the sites listed suspicious? Then you should be careful when accessing this domain
Around 50 people in the United States are asking every month the question is this site safe? This number is below the average of searches per month, which means people is not very concerned about potential dangers visiting this site. In fact, this site is in position number 87 in searches per month with the query “is safe”. Also, Google shows 7080000 number of results for this query (for an average of 3.000.000)