We’re analyzing the URL rapidgator.netto check if this website is safe to browse. We can conclude that:
- Computer Threats: 0
- Identity Threats: 0
- Annoyance factors: 0
Google Safe Browsing
Google Safe Browsing also reports a clean score for this domain, so we can conclude that there’s No Malware or Phishing associated with this site.
Google Safe Browsing is a Google service that allows client applications to check URLs against Google’s constantly updated lists of insecure web resources. Examples of insecure web resources are social engineering sites (phishing and misleading sites) and sites that host malicious or unwanted software.
In terms of domain quality AVG antivirus flags this URL with the following score: Safe
SSL certificates are important to ensure your privacy protection when browsing and is used to encrypt transactions. Here are the results for this domain:
It’s all good. We have not detected any issues.
Users worldwide are rating this site based on the trustworthiness and the safeness for children. The score is the following:
- Trustworthiness: 85
- Child Safety: 67
Any score over 80 should be good enough to ensure a safe browsing experience for you and for your children.
- That is forcing you to pay for a premium account.
- Free download speeds are so slow that most often downloads fail and I get an error in Google Chrome on a server unknown error. If the download speeds are free from this evil, then the company and could not offer download speeds free.
- Captcha stupid, expires 15 seconds and have to wait 120 minutes! That’s a fucking scam!
- Although not an equally A which is more special, 99% short advertising Adblock Plus, files are downloaded properly … let’s see how they behave on.
- used for some years – hosting files safely and quickly.
*Should I care about this metric? Not necessarily, as score refers to the whole domain, and bigger domains like google.com or blogspot.com might have low scores due to a few dirty URLs.
This site has an average of 52541138,8935562 visitors per month globally, and is very popular in Japan, United States, France, Germany and United Kingdom. Normally, you should trust sites with big and global audiences, as well as sites with a lot of direct traffic. In the following graph You’ll be able to see how much of its traffic is direct (brand traffic)
Also, this site gets traffic from the following urls: sanet.cd, planetsuzy.org, pornbb.org, anime-sharing.com and newalbumreleases.net. It’s very important to understand what are the main traffic sources to understand potential risks. Are the sites listed suspicious? Then you should be careful when accessing this domain