We’re analyzing the URL virustotal.com to check if this website is safe to browse. We can conclude that:
- Computer Threats: 0
- Identity Threats: 0
- Annoyance factors: 0
Google Safe Browsing
Google Safe Browsing also reports a clean score for this domain, so we can conclude that there’s No Malware or Phishing associated with this site.
Google Safe Browsing is a Google service that allows client applications to check URLs against Google’s constantly updated lists of insecure web resources. Examples of insecure web resources are social engineering sites (phishing and misleading sites) and sites that host malicious or unwanted software.
In terms of domain quality AVG antivirus flags this URL with the following score: Safe
SSL certificates are important to ensure your privacy protection when browsing and is used to encrypt transactions. Here are the results for this domain:
It’s all good. We have not detected any issues.
Users worldwide are rating this site based on the trustworthiness and the safeness for children. The score is the following:
- Trustworthiness: 94
- Child Safety: 94
Any score over 80 should be good enough to ensure a safe browsing experience for you and for your children.
- VirusTotal is one of my most favorite places! It is highly reliable, and when ever you downloaded an analysis something with it! I can not live without VirusTotal, which are awesome and scanners currently 48 + * virus P.S. Virus tests may be false positives, which means that an antivirus think you are infected, but it really is not, and this happens often. * Scanners vary occasionally
- free service that analyzes suspicious files and URLs and facilitates the quick detection of viruses, worms, trojans, and all kinds of malware
- The last time I came to the site when trying to download Photoshop, Illustrator and cheer. No doubt there was something suspicious that the file was so small. When we tested the file … BOOM! free browser FRIEND! ALSO MAIL.RU toolbar and Yandex BROWSER! WANT TO BUY malware? HUH? Buy it! Too late SpySheriff downloaded cryptolocker And memz! WHY? Because ca-on-one … then clean the computer again. Thanks: 3
- Excellent place to address the safety of web sites and files without exposing your own computer to risks.
- On the one hand you can analyze suspicious Files-, but on the other cookies are required and broken encryption. A site with broken encryption security …
*Should I care about this metric? Not necessarily, as score refers to the whole domain, and bigger domains like google.com or blogspot.com might have low scores due to a few dirty URLs.
This site has an average of 18692743,7002974 visitors per month globally, and is very popular in United States, Russia, Brazil, France and Spain. Normally, you should trust sites with big and global audiences, as well as sites with a lot of direct traffic. In the following graph You’ll be able to see how much of its traffic is direct (brand traffic)
Also, this site gets traffic from the following urls: lame.buanzo.org, nexusmods.com, mpgh.net, nulled.to and v3rmillion.net. It’s very important to understand what are the main traffic sources to understand potential risks. Are the sites listed suspicious? Then you should be careful when accessing this domain