We’re analyzing the URL windowsreport.com to check if this website is safe to browse. We can conclude that:
- Computer Threats: 0
- Identity Threats: 0
- Annoyance factors: 0
Google Safe Browsing
Google Safe Browsing also reports a clean score for this domain, so we can conclude that there’s No Malware or Phishing associated with this site.
Google Safe Browsing is a Google service that allows client applications to check URLs against Google’s constantly updated lists of insecure web resources. Examples of insecure web resources are social engineering sites (phishing and misleading sites) and sites that host malicious or unwanted software.
In terms of domain quality AVG antivirus flags this URL with the following score: Safe
SSL certificates are important to ensure your privacy protection when browsing and is used to encrypt transactions. Here are the results for this domain:
It’s all good. We have not detected any issues.
Users worldwide are rating this site based on the trustworthiness and the safeness for children. The score is the following:
- Trustworthiness: 44
- Child Safety: 62
Any score over 80 should be good enough to ensure a safe browsing experience for you and for your children.
- Falsely it promotes away as ReimagePlus as a solution Windows error. “Download this tool to quickly find and fix errors in Windows” .See https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/315609f7d22aa3ca237afa9b33aac5f3bc7c4…Installing PuPs on your PC not correct errors is likely to create more.
- a front end to a salesman software that is loaded with malware or potentially PUP.
- Recommended software that gives no indication otherwise, until a large amount of time spent on analysis, to inform you that your service is not free. This information has to be frank, not hidden. I have no intention of paying someone for the privilege to try untested solutions.THIS is not the behavior of honest people. This includes both the website I mean, and the company providing the software.
- @WR_Me ……….. say that you are the owner of windowsreport.com, and ‘create a new image’ is an agreement in place with Malwarebytes? Unfortunately, Malwarebytes is blocking the link to create a new image that appears on your website.
- They are money hungry no information provider. His first priority was to put the software on your sponsored content, marring your windows installed and log files .. Please do not go with this SPAM and too bad the site ..
*Should I care about this metric? Not necessarily, as score refers to the whole domain, and bigger domains like google.com or blogspot.com might have low scores due to a few dirty URLs.
This site has an average of 7944787,24287248 visitors per month globally, and is very popular in United States, United Kingdom, India, Canada and Brazil. Normally, you should trust sites with big and global audiences, as well as sites with a lot of direct traffic. In the following graph You’ll be able to see how much of its traffic is direct (brand traffic)
Also, this site gets traffic from the following urls: zoric.club, tomshardware.com, searchencrypt.com, tomshardware.co.uk and br.yhs4.search.yahoo.com. It’s very important to understand what are the main traffic sources to understand potential risks. Are the sites listed suspicious? Then you should be careful when accessing this domain