We’re analyzing filmora-sonc_setup_full1901.exefile and also the URLS http://download.wondershare.net/filmora-sonc_full1901.exe, http://www.wondershare.com/ to check if this software is safe to download and install. For each element we can conclude that:
Google Safe Browsing
Google Safe Browsing also reports a clean score for this domain, so we can conclude that there’s No Malware or Phishing associated with this site.
Google Safe Browsing is a Google service that allows client applications to check URLs against Google’s constantly updated lists of insecure web resources. Examples of insecure web resources are social engineering sites (phishing and misleading sites) and sites that host malicious or unwanted software.
In terms of domain quality (wondershare.net) AVG antivirus flags this URL with the following score: Safe
SSL certificates are important to ensure your privacy protection when browsing and is used to encrypt transactions. Here are the results for this domain:
It’s all good. We have not detected any issues.
Users worldwide are rating this site based on the trustworthiness and the safeness for children. The score is the following:
- Trustworthiness: 77
- Child Safety: 74
Any score over 80 should be good enough to ensure a safe browsing experience for you and for your children.
Download Wondershare Video Editor
If you’re ok with prior results, you’re ready to download the file from official site: http://www.wondershare.com/.
- This is a secure site that can help avoid dangerous. It is a very informative site and its content are useful. There are some ads.
- I bought your Dr.Phone software to restore an iPhone with password.They forgotten offer a 30 day money back guarantee any purchase, but since they do not respond to any of my requests for cancellation, I think this site is a scam.
- If you have to reinstall the software Wondershare because they have had to format your PC or if you bought a new PC, then this will affect your license. Once a license is registered on a PC, you can not terminate him, and if the format and reinstall then you will reach problems with its licensing policy that says that if you have to reinstall over 5 times for any reason, your computer crashes, etc buyback PC, then your license will be locked and you have to buy a new license. Below is a link to its terms that indicate this is shown. Of course I had not seen this when I bought it and never thought any company would have a policy such taunts, but after a couple of weeks of computer crashes when I re installed several times trying to track what was causing the accident. I canceled my license, emails to say whether Wondershare just reinstalled for any reason you have to re-purchase without they were not interested that’s not politics, it does not matter if it was because my PC had crashed and has been re-installed, just save it to quote, if you reinstall more than 5 times, for some reason the end of the license is lost
- sending viruses in place of dangerous software. Spammer.
- ;The software does not work. No potential returns and sales practices unreliable, contribute to give this company a bad review. use software results in the message (and again) “Try again later” do not buy from this company.
*Should I care about this metric? Not necessarily, as score refers to the whole domain, and bigger domains like google.com or blogspot.com might have low scores due to a few dirty URLs.
This site has an average of 39.62M visitors per month globally, and is very popular in United States, India, Brazil, United Kingdom and France. Normally, you should trust sites with big and global audiences, as well as sites with a lot of direct traffic. In the following graph You’ll be able to see how much of its traffic is direct (brand traffic)
Also, this site gets traffic from the following urls: slideshowcreator.net, r.srvtrck.com, wondershare.de, ebonus.gg and hiderefer.com. It’s very important to understand what are the main traffic sources to understand potential risks. Are the sites listed suspicious? Then you should be careful when accessing this domain
Around 110 people in the United States are asking every month the question is this site safe? This number is below the average of searches per month, which means people is not very concerned about potential dangers visiting this site. In fact, this site is in position number 49 in searches per month with the query “is safe”. Also, Google shows 0 number of results for this query (for an average of 3.000.000)